Friday, March 21, 2014

Well it has been a long tough winter away from the water....
I just want to write and share the beauty that surrounds
Us here.I just heard some birds.i have spent the last 3
Months on top of a mountain at 9200 ft.there was a spell
Of 21 days without sunlight .hard to get reception even
With texting. It was hard mentally. It made me finally realize
That I need outdoors and water daily!
It's all good now; we finished on Sunday afternoon. I quickly grabbed a snowmobile
And tow behind tote, loaded my dog and gear and headed down.... about a mile down,
I spotted a car on the snowmobile trail !? I stopped and sure enough a young couple from the U
Driving a little AWD Equinox; it was an impressive feat! I came back a bit later with a shovel, having
Exchanged my dog and gear. As I approached from the south, another group with shovels approached from the north.we all quickly dug them out and pushed them back along their way. I rode out and down the highway, back to the sun and painted canyons of the Wind river valley, and a long slow evening thanks to daylight savings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment